restaurants in town provide a variety of
cuisines. These are a few
Please check directly with the establishment for current operations and hours.
: Artisanal bone broth
soups and salads. Kid friendly. 633
South: Modern Latin/Mexican food. Kid friendly. 913 Front St. southrestaurants.com
● Colchuck's : Burgers brews and authentic German food,
: Intimate dining with locally
sourced farm to table. 221 8th St.
● Blewett Brewing : Wood-fired pizza and craft beer. Kid friendly. 911 Commercial St. blewettbrew.com
: Italian and Mediterranean
inspired small plates. 931 Front St.
● Larch : Northwest handcrafted seasonal pasta and cocktails. 214 8th St. larchleavenworth.com
● Munchen Haus : German sausages and beer garden. Kid friendly. 709 Front St. munchenhaus.com
: Great beer from here.
935 Front St. iciclebrewing.com
● Mana : A 3-hour, unique 8 course journey through the senses of organic,
wild foraged, and 90% locally
sourced ingredients. Reservations required.
1033 Commercial St. manamountain.com
: Hand crafted drinks with an organically grown espresso
215 9th St. j5coffee.com
Ice Cream Co.
: Local handmade ice
cream. 707 US-2. whistlepunkicecream.com